Subject: [Leica] my favorite film arrgh !
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri May 27 17:00:14 2005

> Agfa-Gevaert regrets this development for AgfaPhoto GmbH but is hopeful,
> that in the interest of preserving the employment and the business
> operations of AgfaPhoto group, the current difficulties can be overcome and
> that AgfaPhoto GmbH recovers quickly.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/A/Ag/Agfa.htm

History  1867 The company ActienGesellchaft f?r Anilin-Fabrikation was
founded in Rummelsburg near Berlin as a manufacturer of dyes and stains. It
became a public a public limited company in 1873.

The founders were Paul Mendelssohn-Bartholdy (brother of composer Felix
Mendelssohn-Bartholdy) and Carl Alexander von Martius.

Felix ( Felix Mendelssohn (-Bartholdy) (1809-1847) ) is one of my favorites
having written Midsummer's Night Dream (starring Mickey Rooney) and the
Italian concerto among others.
Non depressing music!

The Hebrides

Great stuff for mixing up Dektol or Xtol!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/