Subject: [Leica] Re:Second thoughts about digitals
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 27 17:21:28 2005

Of course $650 was a very low price for a good M3 10 years ago. In fact, it
was low for a good M3 three or four years ago. Had you bought a good M3 just
5 years ago, you'd undoubtedly lose money on it if you sold it today. And
certainly that's the case for M6s, M7s, and M4s. Although all have held on
to far, far more of their value than the high-end digital cameras. ;-)