Subject: [Leica] Aaron's Show
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat May 28 07:16:02 2005

Hey Ric,

Thanks for the props in the initial report the other day, and the pix you
just
posted.  It's fun to see myself in "action!"

I'm not used to doing a show of actual prints, and I often found myself in
the
position you caught in the 2nd photo of explaining something technical to
someone...maybe technique is the easiest type of question for somebody to
ask?

I chatted to the blonde woman in the first photo for quite a while...up
until a
friend showed up and elbowed me out of the way so he could introduce
himself!
He didn't get very far though, he had to leave shortly thereafter to get to
his
own engagement party...oh dear!

Thanks again for posting these...and it was good to meet a fellow
LUGger...perhaps we'll bump into each other around town.

Best,
Aaron