Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 21: Summer Concert and More
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jun 1 05:47:38 2005

Hi Folks,

This week my main PAW is from Friday's weekly summer concert that they have
in
the small town of Bynum, North Carolina...very casual, full of families, and
often (as was true this week) with great music.  The last photo is the
standard
view of Allison I've had over the last few weeks as she prepares for her PhD
defense coming up on Friday.
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_21/index.html

I've also put up a couple of pix from the opening of my little show at a
local
cafe, including one featuring LUGger Ric Carter.  (Allison took these, and
did
a fine job, especially considering she was using my M2 with 50/2 summitar
collapsible.)
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2005_21/alt1.html

Comments welcome, and thanks for looking.

Best,
Aaron

(All M2 with 50/2 summitar on BW400CN)