Subject: [Leica] One of Lug's Best
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 29 06:54:07 2005

Of course Mark's comment was meant to be condescending, but sadly it's as
stupid as his apparent belief that Red Dots trump all. He knows - I'd like
to think - that a good photographer can get a good image with any reasonably
good camera. Do people have their favorites? Sure - my favorite for film is
a Leica M ;-). Are there some cameras that allow one to get a shot that
would otherwise be extremely difficult, if not impossible to get? Sure. But
I'd wager that any of the people on this list with real skill will
acknowledge that they could pick up whatever camera was at hand and get to
work.

As to his dig at the E-1 - I'll let the results, which I regularly post,
speak for themselves. ;-)