Subject: [Leica] Re: 90 mm lenses and flar and the CL
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 29 10:49:44 2005

the minolta CLE and CL versions perform similarly?

this is nor surprising because they are one and the same -- made in
Deutschland by E. Leitz, both of them, the CLE version was just rebranded,
different
front ring meant lower price, too -- check the rear cam constrctions.

ctrentelman

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] A German CL?)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re: 90 mm lenses and flar and the CL)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re: 90 mm lenses and flar and the CL)