Subject: [Leica] Opinions for a trip to N.Y.
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun May 29 11:11:02 2005

Hi all, and many thanks for your answers: Max, Philippe, Steve, Mark,
Didier, Leo, Greg...

My actual experience is:

In Barcelona I normally use 50 / 75 / 35, less frequently 21 and 90, and
some times 135. Usually I never take more than 3 lenses, and also when I go
to take pictures I go with my mentality for B&W, or Color, if I go with two
bodies at a time, some times is a little confusing situations.

I love use the 50, but sometimes is too narrow. 35 + 75 is a good
compromise. The theory would be in favour of the Tri-Elmar, but it's bigger
and you need  with it a fast lens on the range F1,4 or F2.

I think I'll be concentrated on one Body and a pair of lenses: 35 / 75, or
Tri-Elmar / 75, and maybe keep on the pocket the small Tele-Elmarit 2,8/90.

Thanks for your opinions and help

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis