Subject: [Leica] One of Lug's Best
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun May 29 11:22:56 2005

The E-1 glass (not the budget lens that comes with the E-300) is about
the best SLR glass I've ever used. And I've printed some very impressive
16x20 until my Stylus 2000P died. So I guess from now on, it's
Shutterfly for me.

I went with the E-1 because it seemed to be the most "professional" of
the dSLRs at the time. Alloy body instead of plastic, no annoying pop-up
flash, and really great glass.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com