Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone Else Watching History in the Making...
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun May 29 13:32:05 2005

Jon,

She lead the race (never been done before by any woman). She finished 4th,
as a rookie under the caution flag. And she has class and poise for a 23
year old!

I'll bet we'll be seeing a lot more of her in the future starting with her
appearance on Sports Illustrated.

I'd almost given up on the Indy 500 after so many years of 2nd tier drivers.
Looks like it's back!

Regards,

Greg