Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone Else Watching History in the Making...
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun May 29 15:16:37 2005

As posted, Danica Patrick ended up 4th after a crash brought out a caution
flag at lap 198. This angle; a talented female driver with a top tier car
will, IMHO, bring Indy back a lot of fans who've tuned out for Formula1 (me)
and Nascar.

I'm kind of sorry I didn't tape it. BTW, you had a pretty race going at the
Europeon Grand Prix with my favourite team (Williams) coming in 2nd. No SC's
until near the end. All in all teo good races for Formula1 in a row.

Regards,

Greg