Subject: [Leica] Rescued!!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun May 29 15:21:55 2005

Adam,
you have really missed something - a frog's scream is earsplitting.
The "tough kitty" is a quite small, but stocky, Somali, as pretty as can
be,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/Posy_Centre_1600ASA
or showing her armament
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Cats/Posy
We decided long ago not to take live shrews away from her after both my
wife and I had them hanging from our fingers by their teeth, vicious
little b...ers.
Douglas