Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone Else Watching History in the Making...
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun May 29 15:38:26 2005

Little House on the Prairie? I've never seen a single episode. I suspect,
having lived on the prairie myself, that the only excitement will be when
the prairie catches fire. It happens here a lot in dry years.

I have listened to auto racing on the radio. It was the first time Nascar
raced there a few years back. We were coming home on day 1 of a two day
drive. It reminded me of listening to boxing on the radio with my Dad in the
mid-sixties. Also very exciting, especially so when Ali fought Liston. I'm
hoping that Sirius will start broadcasting auto racing as you would be able
to get it cross country no matter the lenght of the race or your drive.

Regards,

Greg