Subject: [Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 now Asph
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun May 29 16:07:20 2005

The Asph displays a variety of bokeh depending on aperture and focus
point. It varies from creamy smooth to somewhat harsh and blocky. No
nasty double line bokeh thank goodness.

If you want a compact 35 just ditch the lens hood. The 35 'lux asph
is very flare proof and very compact without its hood. I saw a mpeg
of National Geo's DAH using his 'lux that way and decided to give it
a go. He is happy and so am I.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 now Asph)
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Summilux M 1,4/35 PRE ASPH deception)