Subject: [Leica] Re: Williamsburg, Va., interior photography
From: leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com (Howard Sanner)
Date: Mon May 30 12:34:55 2005

        Thanks for all the advice about photography in Williamsburg and
for the tips about the coffee shop and pub.

        We're hoping to go there June 8-11 or 12 for our 20th anniversary.
We've been talking about going for almost as long as we've been
together and so far have not made it. I'll believe it when I
actually get back! I also want to go down and see the U.S.S.
Wisconsin, which is in Norfolk.

        I'm planning to take pretty much the whole lens kit: 15mm Heliar,
35mm Summilux, 50mm DR Summicron, and 90mm Tele-Elmarit M. I may
also take the 135mm Tele-Elmar. I'm going to take two bodies, an
M3 and an M2.

        I thought of the Noctilux not because its angle of view is well
suited to interior photography, but because it's fast. If the
Noctilux isn't fast enough, there's no hope for taking the picture.

        Thanks again. If I get anything decent I'll post it on the web.

                                Howard Sanner
                                leica-users@terrier.ampexguy.com

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Re: Williamsburg, Va., interior photography)