Subject: [Leica] Free for shipping: Viewfinder back issues
From: leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com (Howard Sanner)
Date: Fri Jun 3 11:24:54 2005

        I have most, maybe all, issues of the Viewfinder from 1996 or so
to present. I need to clear them out. I'd rather see a fellow LUG
nut get them than the local library's book sale. So they go to
the first person willing to pay the shipping costs from the
Washington, D.C., area to wherever you are.

        Thanks.

                                Howard Sanner
                                leica-users@terrier.ampexguy.com