Subject: [Leica] Nikon D2X, or wait for the actual production models
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A.LAL)
Date: Tue May 31 08:06:25 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Feli" <feli2@earthlink.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 1:02 PM

> On Feb 26, 2005, at 6:38 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:

SNIP
> They would junk all of their lenses to go with another system? I know
> that
> pros wear their gear out a lot faster than we do, but still....
>
> feli

This is indeed the case.
Last year, at a local camera show, a Newark newspaper - the Star Ledger, I
think - had several tables of Nikon bodies, both film and digital, and
lenses for sale. I was told they were switching to EOS digital.

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Nikon D2X, or wait for the actual production models)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Nikon D2X, or wait for the actual production models)