Subject: [Leica] Nikon D2X, or wait for the actual production models
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue May 31 08:15:27 2005

The Star Ledger was / is the paper that publishes the "other" lottery
numbers.  The ones my grandfather used to be a runner for.  I got to make
several "collections" for him.  He told me to be polite, do not count the
envelope contents, only count out 10% and return that to the payer.

The person I visited was later found to have teeth in his furnace.  Strange
place to keep your dentures.......

I guess Grandpa was right.. be polite.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net