Subject: [Leica] Computer costs included
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue May 31 22:43:34 2005

Nathan, it seems to me that simply having a computer already doens't mean
that its cost shouldn't be tallied.  From one perspective, if you're using
your camera to make money, isn't the depreciation on the camera part of the
costs, even if you already had the camera?  and from another perspective,
the hardware installed in a computer used for photography typically goes
well beyond the specs of a general-purpose computer (RAM, drive space,
processor speed).  Certainly the cost of these additional items are directly
related to photography.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com