Subject: [Leica] tikwa...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Jun 1 10:28:58 2005

I've noticed that during the last few days cats have gotten fair
play, and some truly wonderful cat images have been posted...

Meanwhile, I'm in the throws of a new puppy Labrador joining our
home, and keeping our sleep to a minimum. Well of the many shots I've
taken hectically, between urine stains on the rug, I'd like to show
you a few images, these from the last 3-5 days, appropriately as my paw.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84380.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84381.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84382.html

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-84383.html

details, several leica M  35 pre ASPH cron, one leica R on a Canon
20D, and one Pentax ist DS digital...

please feel free to comment on the images, on the pup, or on the fun
of raising a puppy Labrador...

thanks for looking, Steve