Subject: [Leica] RE: Steve's Tikwa
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Jun 1 16:57:26 2005

thanks Jim, we are becoming accustomed to Tikwa and the world of
Labradors...

our first dog was Vendredi,  a sort of mix collie/german shepherd I
suppose...

then Samson,  a wonderful and giant  Great Pyranees, then  Copin, who
was a samoyed,   now this little guy ... he is  7 weeks old,  as for
the name ...tikwa, it just came to me one evening  ...I liked the
sound of it, but I never heard it before...
thanks for looking Jim,

Steve