Subject: [Leica] first camera
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (ernie nitka)
Date: Wed Jun 1 12:48:33 2005

Reflex Korelle - 6 x6 SLR with Zeiss Tessar lens.   - I lusted after my
Dad's IIIf with 50/2 - he eventually gave me a IIIc to use and that then
became my go to camera.

ernie

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] first camera)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] first camera)