Subject: [Leica] Mr. Beethoven. Mr. Mozart. Talk to us
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jun 1 15:14:19 2005

In one of the negative reviews of the New Orleans Symphony Orchestra
(several decades ago), the columnist wrote "...by the time they got to
the fourth movement, it was every man for himself."

Those were not the good days of that ill-fated orchestra.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com