Subject: [Leica] Too much inventory
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jun 1 16:59:51 2005

I'm not thinking that will happen. I'm wondering if they are going to do
like Gibson guitars and decide that only a few dealers can distribute
them. If B&H or Tamarkin are the only dealers in the US, then they can
offer them a bit cheaper via high volume.

General Motors is in a similar bind. Starting today they are offering
the public the same discounts on new cars that they offer employees. Do
you think Leica will follow suit?

Larry Z