Subject: [Leica] Re: First Camera
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Wed Jun 1 20:01:57 2005

I won't count the Boy Scout Box Camera but I did develop a roll of 120 with
a Kodak Chemistry Tri-Pak using a brown lunch bag over I light bulb for a
safelight.

The first "real camera"was a Samoca 35. Next was a Kallowflex copy of a
Rolleiflex that cost $155 in 1955 paper route money. My dad lent me his 1941
Perfex 55 for a few years until he gave me a Pentax H1a slr. I still have
the Kallowflex and would guess more than a thousand rolls of 120 have been
through it in the past 50 years.

Now I use Leica, Bessa R3a, and Fuji medium format cameras for most of my
pics.

Bill Lawlor