Subject: [Leica] Rollei 35S
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu Jun 2 07:39:22 2005

Marc Small writes:

<<Today, my chemical photography is split between a Rolleiflex 2.8GX, my
Leica M6 and IIIc, and a Hasselblad 2000FC/M and SWC.  And, on occasion, I
do use a Werra III and a Rollei 35S.  I will go all-digital, I suspect,
when a decent camera appears which can take RF lenses.>>

Rollei35S --- Now you're talking. Best pocket sized camera ever made.
Beats all the Leica pocket trash. The only downside is that you have to
know what you are doing to use it. No rangefinder. No auto anything.
Just solid construction and the sharpest 40 mm f2.8 lens in the business.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Rollei 35S)
Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Rollei 35S)