Subject: [LEICA] The Joys of an M
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jun 2 17:59:20 2005

You've hit most of the points that have kept me filming instead of using
digital...not having to carry 30 lbs, instant response, no black out. I
also like the changing of batteries once a year (whether they need it or
not). Although digital is convenient, I hate having to wade through 250
semi-crap images to find the one keeper. And I really hate it when my
decisive moment is postponed for 5-10 seconds while the RAW files are
being written slowly to the card.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com