Subject: [LEICA] The Joys of an M
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jun 3 15:34:08 2005

Ted and Nathan:

I have gotten some very good images on my Panasonic Digilux II, but the
shutter lag is just murder for me for anything spontaneous. Street
Photography is daunting enough, but the feeling that my camera is not
responding at all is really disheartening. I could always take Sonny's
advice and turn much of the automation off, but having auto white
balance and autofocus is what gives me the good results. That means I
resort to taking the Pentax dSLR or Olympus dSLR. That means weight.
Grrr....

I just received 200 rolls of Agfa from B&H. Let me put a dent in that,
and I'll get back to digital in between rolls.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com