Subject: [Leica] Photoessay: Japan disability protest 2005.05.12
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 2 18:04:06 2005

Strong images and commentaries. Thank you for sharing.

Speaking of the rarely mentioned subjects, has anyone done any
photojournalistic work on either the Emishi, or the Untouchables in Japan?
Could make a very strong piece of work...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Photoessay: Japan disability protest 2005.05.12)