Subject: [Leica] DMR RAW files for download, NOW: Fringing.
From: miki at arbos.net (MIKIRO)
Date: Fri Jun 3 03:34:09 2005

Douglas,

I played with the image files on Photoshop. To my eye they look as if
they had been taken with a smaller digicam, which may suggest the
limited dynamic range you feel and/or possible problems of the lenses
used. I do not see a massive shift to the blue channel but a tone
similar to those I saw with Panasonic/Leica digicams.

Cheers,

MIKIRO
Japan

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] DMR RAW files for download, NOW: Fringing.)