Subject: [Leica] Leica DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots
From: reddawn at singnet.com.sg (David Teo)
Date: Sat Jun 4 18:18:52 2005

Hi mark,

i agree that those prices are certainly becoming more attractive. I've
never worked with a square format camera, though I've had friends that
insist the square format is THE only format :) However, undeniably,
those Canon lenses are cheaper than their medium format equivalents :)

The 1Ds mkII now seem exorbitantly priced even compared to, for example
the D2x, which according to dpreview.com, is every bit as good as the
1ds mkII for less money! It looks like the APS size sensors are going
to be around for a long time.

Let's hope the DMR is at least nearly as good, to ensure Leica's
continued existence....

David Teo

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Leica DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica DMR vs. Canon 20D comparison shots)