Subject: [Leica] Re:Pasajes San Juan
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Jun 5 09:29:48 2005

In the Basque seaside there is a small fishermen village built up
against a mountain : Pasajes San Juan, that?s Saint John passage, where
the houses are on one side at the bank and on the other at the mountain
:narrow and long. This village, as everyone in the Basque country, is
living a strong wish of peace and many walls are therefore painted with
this matter and the eternal and never satisfied wish of independence ?I
personally am skeptical about this and fervent aspirant to definitive
peace.This week end I?ve been some hours and shot several hundred
pictures. I submit to your attention this folder with some of them.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=501150

Any commentary critic or the habitual silence will be thank and welcome.

Felix

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Re:Pasajes San Juan)
Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Re:Pasajes San Juan)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re:Pasajes San Juan)