Subject: [Leica] Re: Birds, tight crop - Does this work?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 6 09:09:43 2005

Thanks for the info Tina,
when I'm rich and famous (grin) I'll splash out and get myself what, by
then, is probably CS9. Do you know if Raw Shooter can do it too? I've
been thinking of downloading it for a tryout.

Until then I'm still looking for some indication of an upturn in the
translating and text correction business.Maybe I'll chuck everything
into the corner and start taking pictures - it can't bring in less money
than the language business - or can it?.
cheers
Douglas

At present up to his eyeballs with a dose of flu and shooting photos of
birds in the cherry tree out of the bedroom window - cough, sneeze,
ache, click every couple of minutes.