Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron & Leica's inventory revaluation
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Jun 6 09:21:51 2005

You never lived in Germany, have you. In the mini series Shaka Zulu,
there is a scene where a story is recounted on how to catch monkeys
with a gourd. You place something shiny in it for the monkey to grab.
The monkey doesn't know that letting go of the object would free it's
hand thus saving it from capture. It sure seems like a prescient
parable about Leica.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com