Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Mon Jun 6 14:11:31 2005

I shot with the 75 'cron over the weekend, but won't develop the negatives
until Wednesday. I'll write about my results that night.

In the time being, I, too, am interested if anyone has shot with the 75
summicron.

I recently shot with the new 90 macro and got excellent results. I shot with
it on two occasions in New York City and exceedingly pleased. Generally
speaking, I prefer 35 mm M lenses and wider.

Doug Nygren