Subject: [Leica] Wal-mart only prints crap
From: gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue Jun 7 04:35:25 2005

Whilst Walmart may have been a little over zealous in this case, as a
professional photographer I have to applaud where they are coming from.
I even has a wedding couple complain that when relatives downloaded
wedding photos from their wedding and printed them they didn't look very
good - and this is despite being marked with a copyright statement!

Gerry

  Gerry Walden

www.gwpics.com <http://www.gwpics.com/>

www.digitalrailroad.net/gwpics <http://www.digitalrailroad.net/gwpics>