Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 7 08:41:31 2005

On 6/7/05 7:02 AM, "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@usjet.net> typed:

> It's easy to keep them straight if you remember that lay is transitive and
> lie is intransitive.

I always thought that whatever that meant it was very metaphysical!
Maybe a Walden kind of thing.

And that some day with lots of meditation I would reach a state of
enlightenment.
And had some clue what they all meant all those years.

But that would also probably include loosing all need for my physical
existence.
So what good is good Grammer if you're invisible!?

Probably of more use than good Posture!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon