Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Mon Jun 6 20:51:28 2005

I've always wanted to date a woman that used semi-colons; I've not
met her yet.

JD

> I'm normally a stickler for good grammar and punctuation.  My pet
> peeve is that most people today, even professional writers, don't
> know the difference between lie and lay.

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography)
Message from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography)