Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 7 17:44:50 2005

On 6/7/05 10:35 AM, "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net> typed:

> But taken as 'passed away from this life', it reflects a culturally
> relative meaning that is intentionally descriptive. That content is
> more important than stringing dictionary definitions together.
> On the other hand, something missing from the discussion at hand is
> the barely veiled animus directed at none native speakers of American
> english which bubbles up every now and then.
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov
> Studio G-8, AGCC
> http://sdimitrovphoto.com

I don't detect any of that on the LUG.
I find and I sense others find that one someone's English is off a bit it
just makes things "Charming".
Americans find "foreign" accents "sexy" for the most part.

Maybe you're thinking about the French!? I hear they get pissed of when
French is not spoken perfectly - who knows?

I just try to be aware if somones English is less good that I may not be
aware of what they are trying to convey.
But I think everyone communicates just fine on the LUG.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/