Subject: [Leica] Re: Walmart police
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 11:09:15 2005

In a message dated 6/8/2005 12:52:35 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
leicachris@worldnet.att.net writes:
If you want to  start some trouble, bring a camera or two into Wal-Mart. Give
it a few  minutes until the manager sees you. There's group of photogs here
who do  photo shoots in Wal-Mart, Home Depot, etc. Just run  though!

Chris

I carry my camera on a strap over my shoulder in  plain view in Walmart
almost all the time.  I got this shot of my pal James  there one day.

http://www.sonc.com/i_really.htm

I  thought you said you don't go to Walmart.....

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana