Subject: [Leica] Re: Walmart police
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Wed Jun 8 14:53:22 2005

SonC@aol.com writes in part:

> I carry my camera on a strap over my shoulder in  plain view in Walmart
> almost all the time. I got this shot of my pal James there one day.
>
> http://www.sonc.com/i_really.htm
>
> I  thought you said you don't go to Walmart.....

Yes, but you seem to have an 'altered reality' Walmart in your town staffed
by happy college attending 'associates'. Here, for the most part, Walmart is
staffed by the living dead. If you were to unleash you're camera at any of
the Walmart's here to take a photo they unleash the hounds.

Like death, taxes and the Devil I try to avoid Walmart....except for their
Enteric Coated Spring Valley Fish Oil tablets which I cannot find anywhere
else.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: Walmart police)