Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant and Cap'n Ahab
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 8 19:03:33 2005

Marc James Small asked with a wink:

>>> Ted (or should I call you Ishmael?)
>
> Was this an honest typo for "wailing" or were your fingers drawn back > to
> those long days on the Halifax Whaling Run, back in the 1830's, in > which
> you spent your early middle age?<<<

Damn spell check! ;-)

As soon as I saw the post come back I knew I blew it! Damn!  And here you
lads were doing this wonderful writing topic I thought some body is going to
pick that up for sure.

You my friend flashed momentarily through my mind would be it! And son of
gun you were! Dang yer quick boy! ;-)

But I have to tell you them thar were tough days son, them wales had big
mouths! ;-)  Spell check that one! ;-)

ted

" <msmall@aya.yale.edu>