Subject: [Leica] The End of The "M"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 8 09:51:08 2005

Leonard J Kapner offered:

> Just to get our juices flowing this morning, here's a message that
> appeared In the photo.net Leica discussion group this morning from Kipling
> Phillips:
>
> I just talked to the manager of a large camera distributor here in Germany
> and he told me that he's received information that the "M" camera line is
> to be discontinued.I can't give any names.<<<

Aaaaaahhhhhh the anonymous shadowy figure in the darkend under ground
parking lot whispers anonymously....... "The M end is near!"

And the faithful fall upon their knees crying, whailing with great gnashing
of teeth pleading the end not cometh! The sky fills with blackening clouds
and flashing Leica lightening!!!!!! Red dots rain from the heavens for 30
days and 30 nights, all to avail. The end cometh sayeth the anonymous
shadowy figure! ;-)

WOW!  What a great rumour to start mid-week, heck we should get a couple of
weeks worth of exciting horse hockey rumour filled key pounding out of this
one! ;-)

And the price on my M7's just went up a grand! ;-) Keep the rumours going!
;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from mccluney at sbcglobal.net (Gene E. McCluney) ([Leica] The End of The "M")
Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Ted Grant and Cap'n Ahab)