Subject: [Leica] Re: Voigtlander 40/1.4 (was Leica prices)
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 19:52:50 2005

In a message dated 6/8/2005 5:09:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
luisripoll@telefonica.net writes:
but I ask me seriously if it is not better expend
about 400 $ on a Nokton than 300 Euro on a CLA, which are your opinions?

Well, if the 40 Nokton flares as badly as the 35 Ultron does, I'll take the
Pre-Asph 35 'Lux any day.  My 35 Ultron is pretty bad in the flare
department,
and my Pre- asph 'Lux is nowhere near as bad in the flare department.
Personnaly my experience with the CV 35 Ultron is not too good.

Gene

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Voigtlander 40/1.4 (was Leica prices))