Subject: [Leica] Re: Walmart police
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 8 19:54:19 2005

In a message dated 6/8/2005 5:15:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:
Yes, but you seem to have an 'altered reality' Walmart in your town staffed
by happy college attending 'associates'. Here, for the most part, Walmart is
staffed by the living dead. If you were to unleash you're camera at any of
the
Walmart's here to take a photo they unleash the hounds.

Greg

I also have taken my M into the Walmart here many times with not even a
single negative look by the employees.

gene

Replies: Reply from wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell) ([Leica] Re: Walmart police)