Subject: [Leica] RE: Korans, Urine and Smith and Wesson . . .
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Jun 8 22:04:02 2005

I'm sorry. Hope your son is doing well, but being shot at
at gives one neither moral nor logical authority in political
matters.

I always though the Harley riding, gun toting faction of
our American culture (to which I am born and do love,
more or less) were generally libertarians, not suck ups to
our current authoritarian, elitist right wing leadership.

I'm no cultural relativist, instead an old style modernist, if
you will.  But that said, your talk of nukes counts you among
the criminally insane, not the patriotic.

Scott