Subject: [Leica] RE: Korans, Urine and Smith and Wesson . . .
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Wed Jun 8 21:15:26 2005

Can't let this crap go by . . . .

Well, truth be told, probably not enough have died!

And not enough urine has been spread in the right places . . .

>From my perspective they should have nuked the places,
and let God sort them out.  Too many of our innocents died,
too many people through out the world have taken advantage
of our generosity, and have bitten the hand that fed them the
last 100 years.  They confuse generosity and kindness with
weakness.

Perhaps the anti-Americans have a good idea and we should
just shut down our borders, chase the immigrants and illegals
out, and cut off foreign aid and trade.

But what do I know, I'm just an amateur photographer who
rides a Harley, carries a Colt .45 (especially when he's out at
night with 10K worth of cameras), and who likes his old Leica
cameras about as much as his old guns and scooters.

I'm sure a lot of the professional photographers have
got all the solutions to the problems of the world, and as soon
as we fire all the professionally trained military men and the
professional trained politicians, and put the artists in charge it will
all get so much better through out the world. . .

yeah, sure . . .  real soon now . . .

I'm going to go chat with my son and look over some more of
his Baghdad pictures, he's got some interesting tales to tell
about being there for the last year . . .  . . . .

Those of us who've worn the uniform know what I mean . . .

Later -
Norm

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:35:23 -0400
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] The End of The "M"
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

Witless, no. Sucked in by the stellar WH PR machine? No. I gather you
haven't heard of the Pentagon report in which it was acknowledged that there
was at least one incident in which urine was "accidentally" gotten on a
Koran? Yes, 12 people died during rioting, which is very unfortunate. Now,
how many people have died during interrogation by U.S. authorities?

Message: 12
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:58:21 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

I think it would be WONDERFUL if Smith & Wesson disappeared at midnight,
along with all other gun makers.

Nathan

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] RE: Korans, Urine and Smith and Wesson . . .)