Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 8 23:04:53 2005

Actually, I very much like the idea of Antwerp. I have of course visited
the city many times during the 5 years I lived in Brussels, but it has
been quite a long time since my last visit there (2000 or 2001). And you
are right, it is a much better place to walk around than Brussels--and
it reasonably accessible to people from both Amsterdam and Brussels.

There are several LUGgers in the BE/NL area; a few of them are not
posting a lot at the moment, but I am pretty sure they are on the list:
people like Lucien, Pascal (both in BE), Sander in Amsterdam come to mind.

The second half of July sounds like a very good time for the event.

Nathan