Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: alex at vanhulsenbeek.com (Sander van Hulsenbeek)
Date: Thu Jun 9 12:53:44 2005

>There are several LUGgers in the BE/NL area; a few of them are not
>posting a lot at the moment, but I am pretty sure they are on the list:
>people like Lucien, Pascal (both in BE), Sander in Amsterdam come to mind.
>The second half of July sounds like a very good time for the event.

Sorry: Away on vacation 15 July-8 August! Would be too happy to oblige any
other time!

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam
Holland

Website: www.vanhulsenbeek.com
Pictures: Brazil, Argentina, Mongolia and more!

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members)