Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Jun 9 13:17:50 2005

Sander van Hulsenbeek wrote:

>> There are several LUGgers in the BE/NL area; a few of them are not
>> posting a lot at the moment, but I am pretty sure they are on the list:
>> people like Lucien, Pascal (both in BE), Sander in Amsterdam come to
>> mind.
>> The second half of July sounds like a very good time for the event.
>

> Sorry: Away on vacation 15 July-8 August! Would be too happy to oblige
> any other time!

Holidays will be a major problem within July and August.
Maybe we should schedule something in the beginning of September.
I have still all weekends available.
Either Amsterdam or Antwerp is oke for me. I know both cities quit well
and I'm located in between of them in Rotterdam. Rotterdam might also be
a nice venue. Less pitoresque then Amsterdam or Antwerp but loaded with
contemporary architecture, art and museums.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members)