Subject: [Leica] PAW 23 LKH
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Jun 11 17:48:50 2005

Lee showed:

> Hello LUG,
> Below is my PAW 23.  Hope someone enjoys.  Comments are welcome.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/hand_in_the_pocket_PAW23<

Hi Lee,
Nice shot because there's more here than just the boys hand in, I assume,
his father's
back pocket.

They're right in step! Look at their feet! :-)

I realize the hand in pocket was the motivating moment to shoot, but so
often we re-act to the obvious and in doing so capture something else along
with the obvious moment.

Something that adds to the photograph which at the time of shooting we
didn't see.

ted

Replies: Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] PAW 23 LKH)